Custom Architecture Tour
This is a private group tours with custom made itinerary for you and your group. Our tours are by either foot or local transportation but arranging private vehicle is also an option to get around.
Custom architecture tour could include visit to museums, traditional Buddhist temple, Shinto shrine, theater, and uniquely designed retail buildings depending on your interest. We would also love to know if there are any where specific that you want to visit.
Highly trained, educated tour guide with a passion for the city’s stories, landscapes and architecture will make your tour of Tokyo an unforgettable experience.
- Fully customised tour exclusively for your group.
- We would only take you to the places which you have interest in. We of course would love to recommend you some of the great neighborhood and architectures only the locals know as well.
- By walking through narrow neighborhood streets and downtown high-rises, you would get to see the diverse neighbourhoods and varied architecture.
- Participants will explore how traditional Japanese art and architecture intersect.?
- Optional architecture lead tour will give you chances to interact with Japanese architecture and hear about the latest trends of architecture style in Japan.
The itinerary varies depending on your interest. We would be happy to suggest some of the great works in suburbs in Tokyo as well.?
On Jingubashi, the stone bridge right next to JR Harajuku station Omotesando exit. (Walk straight after getting out of the exit, walk past the convenience store which will be on your right, and turn right at the smoking area)
Varies on number of participants, locations, transportation and interest.
? Please contact us for further details.
(Please note that the meals, drinks, transportation fee of the participants will not be included in the tour fee